Join our Care Academy and earn CPD
Social care funding continues to be an issue, not only for the government but also for the many thousands that require care every year on a self-funded basis.
So how do we raise awareness of the vitally important role that regulated, qualified advisers can play in this sensitive area?
Our Just Care Academy programme...
The programme is split into three sessions:
1. CF8 – refresher
Get up to date with the latest rules and their application
2. Steps to achieving good practice
Discuss considerations when handling cases, including ‘soft skills’ for dealing with family, the elderly and vulnerable
3. How to make use of your valuable knowledge
How do we raise awareness of the important role that regulated and qualified advisers can play in this sensitive area?
By attending you'll be able to:
- Identify potential existing clients within your own client bank.
- Understand how to attract new clients requiring advice in respect of care funding.
- Evaluate which professional connections to approach based on potential and specialism.
- Understand the value of good website content and evaluate the use of social media.
- Outline the benefits of seminars and symposiums relating to later life and care.
- Evaluate working with local organisations, clubs and charities.
- Outline the use of local press and advertising to raise awareness of your services.
- Demonstrate how to make best use of professional accreditation and understand how it can enhance new opportunities.
Register now for 'How to make use of your valuable knowledge':
|20 February||Wakefield - Cedar Court Hotel, Denby Dale Road, Calder Grove, Wakefield, WF4 3QZ|
|21 February||Manchester - Worsley Park Marriott Hotel and Country Club, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2QT|
|22 February||Birmingham - Forest of Arden Hotel, Maxstoke Lane, Meriden, Birmingham, CV7 7HR
|28 February||Bristol - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5AD|
|6 March||Dorking - Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel, 4 miles from M25 (juction 9), Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6BX|
|7 March||Stirlingshire - Airth Castle, Airth, Stirlingshire, FK2 8JF|
|8 March||Newmarket - The Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel, Bury Road, Newmarket, CB8 7BX|
|20 March||London - 110 Bishopsgate (Heron Tower), London, EC2N 4AY|
For further information please contact your dedicated account manager.
Alternatively contact our specialist support team on 0333 043 7040 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.