Join the equity release revolution (and unlock your potential)
Hot on the heels of all our lifetime mortgages being awarded Equity Release Five Star ratings by Moneyfacts, we're pleased to introduce our Equity Release Academy to help those advisers wanting to understand how to get into this market.
With more baby-boomers heading into retirement and needing to supplement their pension savings or make them last longer than anticipated, equity release could be the solution. Analysis by Just predicts the lifetime mortgage market will boom to around £6.6bn by 2021 from the £3bn in 2017. It's time to join the revolution and talk to your clients about it.
Providing the reassurance and certainty that some of your clients may desire through enabling them to stay in their own home in later years; used wisely, equity release could provide money to make your client's retirement potentially that bit easier or help with your client's aspirational needs.
OUR EQUITY RELEASE ACADEMY PROGRAMME...
2. Equity Release Academy - ER Business Development
3. Equity Release Academy - Advanced ER Planning
BY ATTENDING, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand principles of equity release, the types of plan available and their suitability for the client.
- Identify the types of client and how to meet their needs through equity release.
- Recognise the risks to the consumer associated with equity release.
- Understand legislation governing equity release in the financial planning context
- Evaluate the impact of equity release on a client’s taxation and state benefits.
It is imperative for series 1 events that you bring your CII equity release exam books with you. If you have not already done so, you can purchase these by clicking on the link in the Useful Links section. Please note we're able to accommodate you using an alternative exam board's exam books too.
Register now for 'Equity Release Academy - Making Sense of ER1'
|Equity Release Academy|
|18 April||Oulton Hall, Rothwell Lane, Oulton, Leeds, LS26 8HN|
|19 April||De Vere Horsley Estate, Ockham Road South, East Horsley, KT24 6DT|
|24 April||Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 4AY|
|25 April||Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Maxstoke Lane, Meriden, Birmingham, CV7 7HR|
|26 April||Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley Park, Manchester, M28 2QT|
|1 May||Bedford Lodge Hotel & Spa, 11 Bury Road, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7BX|
|2 May||DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5AD|
|8 May||The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort, 1 St Andrews Drive, Cumbernauld, G68 0EW|