Sorry - our Adviser Forums have now ended.
Did you see our Adviser Forums earlier this autumn? We hope so, but if you weren't able to attend then why should you miss out?
We’ve converted the content into 12 bitesize video chapters so you can easily watch the topics you’re most interested in:
- Background, socio-economic context and risks to objectives (16 mins)
- Access, affordability, guidance and advice (14 mins)
- Behavioural finance - what's really going on? (33 mins)
- Retirement outcomes review - proposed remedies (26 mins)
- Information prompts in the annuity market (9 mins)
- Advising on pension transfers (12 mins)
- Decumulation - what are the risks? (8 mins)
- Probability-based theory (8 mins)
- 'Safety-first' approach (3 mins)
- Defined Benefit transfer and blending example (9 mins)
- Lifetime Mortgages - a growing market (3 mins)
- The growing need for care advice (5 mins)
What was it all about?
People approaching or in retirement face incredible financial choices and information overload. Evidence shows us this can be overwhelming – leading to indecision and poor decision making – for everyone, even the wealthy. They need modern retirement advice to decipher the details relevant to them and provide solutions appropriate to their individual and changing circumstances.
With this in mind, our autumn Adviser Forums discussed:
- Reviewing pension freedoms – more change coming?
- Implications of consumer perception, behavioural finance and framing
- Proposed remedies - application and implications for advisers
- Retirement Income - sustainability and methodology
- Key areas of business growth for retirement advisers
Please contact the events team if you have any questions or would like to find out about future Adviser Forums.
Email - email@example.com
Call - 01737 233 315