Sorry - our Adviser Forums have now ended.
Did you see our Adviser Forums earlier this autumn? We hope so, but if you weren't able to attend then why should you miss out. Please check back here shortly where you can view the presentation and slides simultaenously.
What was it all about?
People approaching or in retirement face incredible financial choices and information overload. Evidence shows us this can be overwhelming – leading to indecision and poor decision making – for everyone, even the wealthy. They need modern retirement advice to decipher the details relevant to them and provide solutions appropriate to their individual and changing circumstances.
With this in mind, our autumn Adviser Forums discussed:
- Reviewing pension freedoms – more change coming?
- Implications of consumer perception, behavioural finance and framing
- Proposed remedies - application and implications for advisers
- Retirement Income - sustainability and methodology
- Key areas of business growth for retirement advisers
If you do have any questions then please contact the events team:
Email - email@example.com
Call - 01737 233 315