Suitability report service
With increasing pressures on your time and an ongoing need to reduce the cost of your 'at retirement' advice process, our free-to-use, suitability report service could help.
The sponsored service, powered by Avail, reflects the latest regulatory changes including the pensions freedoms and the 2017/18 tax year.
"Avail Report Writer is not just a simple to use and effective client report solution, it adds value across our business. Compliance audit becomes more controllable, making changes to behaviour can be as simple as editing in the supervisor tabs and communicating the changes.
During the recruitment process, introducing a system that is easy to understand, which provides a comprehensive template in such a short time frame, always receives a positive response. Avail is an important part of our goal to deliver consistent compliance throughout the business."
Ray Martin, Compliance Director of Landmark IFA Ltd, on his experience of Avail Online.
Features and benefits of Avail Online:
- Product-specific questions help filter the large bank of paragraphs quickly and efficiently.
- Personalise your reports by completing pre-determined fields and add custom paragraphs if you want to.
- Access the full range of plans in the retirement income market: from standard to individually underwritten annuities, variable to fixed-term annuities, and drawdown to long-term care funding.
- Supports UFPLS and taxable lump sums.
- Flexi-Access Drawdown section in the full options at retirement.
- Updated tax treatments on death, to all products within the full options at retirement and our guaranteed income for life solution.
- Market-leading suitability report service offering unlimited customisation.
Or you can register for Avail here if you are a first-time user.
Forgotten your password to the Avail online service? Recover it here.