Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
We aim to help people to enjoy their retirement by helping them maximising their income, and giving them financial security and peace of mind. That’s why our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) vision is to be the leading retirement brand known and trusted for enriching our customers’ lives.
We’ve made sure that the cultural philosophy that runs throughout our businesses is aligned to our TCF policy – for example, with customer-led decision making at the heart of our business. We were established on the basis that people in or approaching retirement should be:
- Treated fairly.
- Given attractive terms based on their own individual circumstances.
- Receive a personal service.
Our Treating Customers Fairly principles
The Financial Conduct Authority expects all firms to be able to clearly demonstrate how they consistently treat their customers fairly. It’s a commitment that we take seriously. That’s why, when any customer takes one of our products or services, there are certain key criteria we always meet, including:
- Providing clear and effective documentation which outlines the decisions they are making and any implications.
- Working with and supporting advisers with clear, readily understandable products that are focussed on the retirement market.
- Providing products which perform in the way that the customer expects.
- Delivering services of the highest standard, from the point of application right through to ongoing communications with both advisers and customers.
- Ensuring customers clearly know who to contact in case of a query or complaint.
As a result, it ensures that our customers receive the products and services they expect from a specialist retirement provider. It also ensures that we do all we can to support you as an intermediary through the advice process, helping you to have the confidence that your sales are compliant.