Helping you and your clients through the pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic generated some significant issues that could have brought the markets in which we operate to a halt. However, we’ve responded quickly to these challenges to ensure that financial advisers can keep meeting the retirement needs of their clients.
- Financial advisers have been able to contact us however they wanted during the lockdown.
- All our account management teams could work from home quickly, effectively and safely, and have been contactable by phone or email, plus online meetings.
- We adapted our post room so Royal Mail items can still be accepted and uploaded.
- A team remain in the office to print and issue documents that can’t be emailed.
SWITCHING TO VIRTUAL EVENTS
- Our adviser events have always been popular - the response to online versions has been even more positive.
- Webinar: Explore FCA Assessing Suitability Review II
Almost 1,000 people joined this webinar with Rory Percival.
- Webinar: Who are you calling vulnerable?
Over 630 people attended this webinar looking at how to avoid vulnerability's potential pitfalls.
- Coming soon: Online Equity Release Academy
Lifetime Mortgages (LTM)
MAKING ONLINE KFI REQUESTS POSSIBLE
- Recognising that working patterns may have changed for many advisers, you can now request online a personalised key features illustration (KFI) for a Just For You Lifetime Mortgage whenever you need to.
- These requests will be treated as a priority and the KFI sent direct to your inbox.
HANDLING WITH CARE
Visit this page to learn more about these process improvements:
- Quotes guaranteed for 30 days
- Collecting information from care providers using a tele-interview
- Removed the need for a GP report to provide Care Funding Plan quotes
- Accepting scanned copies or photographs of key documents
- The term ‘vulnerable’ seems to be used more than ever now. We’ve developed more support for advisers in this increasingly important subject.
- New article: Vulnerability and the impact of coronavirus. More people could now be feeling anxious about their health, loved ones or finances. This new article explores how financial advisers can help their clients through this difficult time.
- Webinar: Who are you calling vulnerable? Over 630 people attended this webinar on vulnerability and how to avoid its potential pitfalls. You can watch the recording here.