What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Personal details that you type in and submit such as your name, address, email address, organisation name, phone numbers.
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, business model, experiences with the services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to enable us to respond to any queries or suggestions you may raise with us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Your IP Address, internet browser used, time and date of access.
- Details of your visits to this Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect personal information from you when you register to use the services provided on this Website. We may also collect non personal information about you from cookies, tracking beacons and other analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information about our products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Who we share the information with and your choices
We may disclose your personal information:
a) To other companies in the Just group for the following purposes:
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- for general administrative purposes, including the storage and backup of data;
- for business and analysis purposes;
b) To third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business service or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
c) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IP Address and Cookies
When you visit this Website we may automatically collect additional information about you such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any Website from which you have come to the Website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve this Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
a) to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
b) to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise this Website according to your individual interests.
c) to speed up your searches.
d) to recognise when you return to this Website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
This cookie is essential for the online experience to remember selections and preferences and is set upon your arrival to the Website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
__utma __utmz __utmc
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use this Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of this Website.
Monitoring our communications with you
We may monitor or record your calls, emails, text messages and other communications in accordance with UK law, and in particular for business purposes such as:
a) quality control and training
b) processing necessary for the entering into or the performance of a contract
c) to prevent unauthorised use of our telecommunications systems and web Websites and/or services
d) to ensure effective systems operation
e) to meet any legal obligation
f) in your vital interests
g) in order to prevent or detect crime
h) the legitimate interests of the data controller
Please visit the Information Commissioner's Office Website for further information:
Transmission and security of your personal information
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
All information provided to us is stored on secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will try to protect the personal data you provide to us, we cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is being transmitted to this Website. Any transmission of your information to us across the internet is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
In the event that we undergo a re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Website or the right, property or personal safety of any person).
Continued use of the Website will signify that you agree to any such changes.
If at any point we decide to use or disclose information we have collected in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you.
Your rights to your personal information
If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you, we will provide you with this information on request. You also have the right to correct any errors in that as information.
If any information held is inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made.
If you wish to make a request under the terms of the Act, for the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at the below address:
Data Protection Officer
Just Group plc