We aim to make our content as widely accessible as possible through alternative formats of Braille, large print, and audio CD. Please contact us if you or your clients would like any document in an alternative format.
Are there any standards for accessibility?
There are several bodies that provide ‘standards’ for accessibility for organisations to adhere to. We aim to follow trusted web accessibility principles outlined by the Worldwide Web Consortium, and always endeavour to make our content accessible for people with disabilities.
How do I make the text bigger on screen?
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for this and other websites that you might use. The technique you use may vary (depending on the browser you use), but the following might help:
- Google Chrome: Select one of the 'Text Zoom' options in the 'Customise and control Google Chrome' menu.
- Internet Explorer 9: Select 'Settings', then one of the options under 'Zoom'.
- Internet Explorer 7/8: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Zoom' or 'Text Size'.
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Zoom', then one of the options.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of all the browsers that are available to you and therefore it’s worth taking a quick look at any documentation you have to be sure of the settings you need to use to adjust your viewing text.
Problems viewing this site?
If you have any difficulties using our website, or have a suggestion that would help make our site more accessible to you, then do let us know - call us on 0345 302 2287 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can contact us by post with any queries at our main offices in Reigate, Surrey:
Just Group plc
Vale House, Roebuck Close,
We are here to help you and your clients on their retirement journey, so please do let us know if there is something we can do to make this website - and our content - more accessible for all.