Quick income builder
How do your clients' income sources fit together? What impact do they have on the shape of their income in retirement?
Our quick income builder helps your client to see the different levels of income that their pension savings could deliver using combinations of cash withdrawals, guaranteed income (annuity) and flexible income (drawdown).
Using the tool
- Add personal details and the total value of pension savings.
- Confirm initial tax-free lump sum and any requirements for an emergency fund.
- Choose how much to allocate against different types of available retirement income, either throughout retirement or for a set number of years (for example to cover mortgage payments).
The tool captures the total value of their pension fund savings and allows you to demonstrate:
- How much is going to be taken as a tax-free lump sum.
- Any taxable lump sum.
- How much, if any, they will set aside as an emergency fund.
The results will show an indicative rate of income payable that would be guaranteed for life (based on whether your client has excellent, reasonable, challenging or critical health) and options for taking some or all of this income through drawdown as a flexible (non-guaranteed) income.
You can find out more about the Quick Income Builder by contacting us.
Please note that summaries can be printed and given to your clients.