Please support us and vote today
We’re proud of our award-winning service heritage and remain focused on making things easier for you. We continue to evolve our service, products and support materials to help you meet the changing needs of your clients, particularly in trying economic times.
We've advanced digitally, giving you more choice in how and when you access our services. Your dedicated account managers remain at the heart of Just, only a phone call away. Our CPD events programme and support material continues to evolve, arming you with the practical tools and knowledge to embed a culture of good consumer outcomes within your business.
Voting is open now. If you appreciate our service, please support us by voting here.
Some examples of our continued commitment to giving you a five-star service:
- Offering easy and personal access for all advisers by direct dial contact to named account managers.
- Delivered efficiencies through digitalised processes, offering choices for working with Just; helping to free up your time to spend with clients.
- Continued commitment to the five-star rated service that advisers and their clients expect of us, through seamless hybrid working practices and reactive solutions in challenging times.
- Giving satisfaction through extended rates for clients on occassions where service has been impacted.
- Supporting over 7,200 advisers in their professional development through our comprehensive online and face-to-face CPD events programme.
- Helping you serve more clients by offering an extension to your business model under our referral service provided by HUB Financial Solutions.
- Helpful resources and practical tools to support advisers developing their vulnerable customer frameworks, and identify and deal with customers in vulnerable circumstances. Examples include; Virtual Dementia Friends sessions, template wellbeing checklist, communication support models - BRUCE, TEXAS, BLAKE, effective vulnerability policy checklist.
- Online training and 60 minute CPD to help all staff at all levels understand and respond to customer vulnerability. Our Consumer Vulnerability in Later Life training module, developed in collaboration with SOLLA has been used by more than 15,000 advisers. Refreshed annually, the module was identified by the FCA in their FG 21/1 paper as an example of good practice that could help people improve their skills and capability.
- Market leading initiative - the Just Group Vulnerable Customer Awards. The only UK awards to recognise financial advice excellence in supporting vulnerable customers. In 2022, independent judge Johnny Timpson OBE - Prime Minister's Champion Group Member for Dementia Communities, said "...valuable and unique awards. Heartening to see the improvements to recognise best practice and the dedication in raising standards. Good for all, and important for all."
Our commitment to helping advisers deliver individually personalised solutions for their clients will continue evolving around:
- Being the trusted home of good service with continuous improvements
- Providing an annuity 'click and apply' (end-to-end quote and apply) functionality. Resulting in a 24/7 busness model and giving advisers more time to spend with their clients.
- Continue with named account management contacts for all advisers.
- Digitalising our processes and delivering efficiencies so advisers can offer clients more advice.
- Continued commitment to a highly relevant learning and development programme designed to meet the varied and ongoing professional development needs of advisers at a time that suits you - live or on-demand.
- Excellence in the area of vulnerable customers.
- Unrivalled underwriting and personalised solutions.