Our popular and free to use online training module 'Consumer Vulnerability in Later Life' has been updated again for 2023.
Its learning outcomes are aimed at staff working in financial advice firms and who interact with clients in vulnerable circumstances, and their families.
Brought to you by JUST, in collaboration with SOLLA, this version now includes a new learning outcome, the FCA's expectations concerning vulnerability and the Consumer Duty.
Gain 60 minutes of CPD and a certificate on successful completion.
Benchmark your knowledge and understanding:
- What constitutes being or potentially becoming vulnerable
- Where you can make changes in working practices to ensure clients receive extra care and support where needed
- How to embed an appropriate culture reflecting that vulnerability is everyone's responsibility
- How the pandemic has affected the way firms engage and interact with people
- The FCA's expectations concerning vulnerability and the Consumer Duty.