Who cares, wins!
Care Conference - long term care
It’s no secret that with an ageing population, the need for care advice is set to grow. This provides an opportunity for advisers to make a difference to the lives of clients and their families.
Whether you’re an adviser qualified to operate in the care market or keen to know more about the potential within the care market, our Care Conference could give you the help and guidance you need.
Speakers will include experts from Just, plus key industry figures from My Care Consultant and other care advice practitioners.
By attending, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate the size of the market.
- Identify potential opportunities in care advice.
- Understand current demographics and longevity risk with regard to an ageing population.
- Recognise the wide advice opportunities that a care proposition can lead to.
- Understand the commercial and non-commercial drivers for advisers involved in the later life market.
- Consider the detail of the care advice process.
- Identify the regulated and non-regulated aspects of care advice.
- Evaluate the benefits of becoming a fully accredited member of SOLLA.
- Understand forthcoming potential changes to working with solicitors.
These sessions will run from 9.30am until 1.30pm, followed by lunch.
|4 December||Rudding Park Hotel, Follifoot, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1JH|
|5 December||AMBA Hotel Charing Cross, The Strand, London, WC2N 5HX|
Secure your place now >
For further information please contact your dedicated account manager. Alternatively contact our specialist support team on 0333 043 7040 or drop up an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.